Talking About A Metaphysical Work

Talking About A Metaphysical Work

On July 21st, I launched my fifth full-length work of fiction, Whizzers. I spent years working on about the first 30% of the novel, then burned through the remaining 70% from late 2018 through March 2019.So now it’s the thing on the front burner. When I finished...
An Epic Launch

An Epic Launch

Today, the SEO overlords may punish me for posting something overly short. But that’s okay. Because I had an epic launch this weekend. “Epic launch” is a phrase I’ve had in my head for a few weeks now. You see, as the publication date for...
Putting Yourself Out There

Putting Yourself Out There

I see a lot of social media posts these days about “authenticity.” The idea is that clients and customers, and potential clients and customers, really appreciate your authenticity—mainly because so many fake people have tried to sell them something they...
Technophobia: A Writer’s Confession

Technophobia: A Writer’s Confession

To today’s computer-savvy readers, “technophobia” might sound like a quaint leftover from the 20th century. You remember, right? Back in the 1980s, guys like me wrote poems of dismay about the invasion of technology into the arts. I still remember...