Talking About A Metaphysical WIP

Talking About A Metaphysical WIP

Over the past few weeks, I’ve posted often about my upcoming fourth (!) novel, Whizzers. I spent years working on about the first 30% of the book, then burned through the remaining 70% from late 2018 through March 2019.So now it’s the thing on the front...
Turning a Street Team Into a Launch Team

Turning a Street Team Into a Launch Team

If you’re reading this blog post in April or May of 2019, you probably already know that my fourth novel, Whizzers, will come out later this year. I’m working on launch ideas of all sorts, and the launch itself is likely going to be late July. For the...
Kicking That Can Down the Road

Kicking That Can Down the Road

When I started writing my upcoming novel, I didn’t have an agenda or even a plan. The story of Whizzers came about very organically, though it has roots in my own life from many years ago. To understand how I evolved as a writer, you almost have to understand...
Announcing The Whizzers Launch Team!

Announcing The Whizzers Launch Team!

This weekend, I got my edited copy of Whizzers back from editing and sent out my monthly newsletter announcing the formation of the Whizzers Launch Team. Stuff is a-happening! As Mike Ehrmantraut once said to Jessie Pinkman, “Big doings today.” Of course,...
Have You Ever Written In A New Genre?

Have You Ever Written In A New Genre?

When you don’t normally write genre fiction, it can be difficult to talk to non-writer people about your work.I love the classics, and have always worked hard to create modern classics of my own. You could call them Literary Fiction, Contemporary Fiction, or...